Number of Staff Required: 2
Provide supervision and safety guidelines for all waterfront activities/recreation.
- Present at all waterfront activities/rotary for supervision and guidance.
- Enforce waterfront rules and restrict any violators from entering the water.
- You will need to help with dishwashing after some meals.
- May be called upon for other roles as needed.
- Be at least 16 years of age for Jr. High and Junior Camp
- Be at least 19 years of age for Teen Camp.
- Certified Lifeguard training (CPR and First Aid).
- Exhibit the ability to place the needs of the campers and the camp above their own.
- Team player that can relate positively to all staff, volunteers and campers.
- Assumes all other duties and assignments deemed appropriate by the Camp Director and Program Director.
- Aid program staff during activities and be an active part of all camp activities.