Number of Staff Required: 1
Use your creative eye to capture the essence of camp in video/still photography and hand over final copies to the camp director or coordinator at the end of the week.
- Ensure all photographs are taken from the Photography list
- Take video footage of camp activities
- Ensure camp photo’s are transferred to main laptop for viewing prior to main sessions
- Sort all material before week end and hand over around 100 photo’s to the camp director or coordinator.
- Be at least 16 years of age for Jr. High and Junior Camp
- Be at least 19 years of age for Teen Camp
- A creative eye for photography and/or video
- Exhibit the ability to place the needs of the campers and the camp above their own
- Team player that can relate positively to all staff, volunteers and campers
- Assumes all other duties and assignments deemed appropriate by the Camp Director and Program Director
- Bringing your own camera’s is an asset but not mandatory (let us know if you have a digital camera/video recorder)
- Aid program staff during activities and be an active part of all camp activities