Number of Staff Required: 2(One Coordinator, One Assistant)
May be asked to help with dishwashing.
Position OutlineEnhance the camp experience through the preparation and execution of hand crafts that campers can develop skills and sense the accomplishment of bringing home a completed project.
- Plan out and coordinate at least 2 craft options.
- Gather all needed material and submit receipts to Camp Coordinator
- Present craft options to campers and show a “finished product”
- Oversee campers and assist when needed during the afternoon rotary time.
- Work with 2 to 3 cabins at one time in giving craft instruction and aid.
- Develop relationships with campers during the craft time.
- May be called upon for other roles as needed.
- Be at least 16 years of age for Jr. High and Junior Camp
- Be at least 19 years of age for Teen Camp.
- Interested in developing personal leadership skills.
- Organized with good communication skills.
- Emotionally mature, willing to accept responsibility.
- Exhibit the ability to place the needs of the campers and the camp above their own.
- Team player that can relate positively to all staff, volunteers and campers.