Number of Staff Required: 2
(One Coordinator, One Assistant)
Enhance the camp experience through the preparation and execution of hand crafts that campers can develop skills and sense the accomplishment of bringing home a completed project.
- Plan out and coordinate at least 2 craft options.
- Gather all needed material and submit receipts to Camp Coordinator
- Present craft options to campers and show a “finished product”
- Oversee campers and assist when needed during the afternoon rotary time.
- Work with 2 to 3 cabins at one time in giving craft instruction and aid.
- Develop relationships with campers during the craft time.
- You will need to help with dishwashing after some meals.
- May be called upon for other roles as needed.
- Be at least 16 years of age for Jr. High and Junior Camp
- Be at least 19 years of age for Teen Camp.
- Interested in developing personal leadership skills.
- Organized with good communication skills.
- Emotionally mature, willing to accept responsibility.
- Exhibit the ability to place the needs of the campers and the camp above their own.
- Team player that can relate positively to all staff, volunteers and campers.