Number of Staff Required: 2
Maintain a smooth running of the camp program through facilities upkeep.
- Building of all campfires
- Emptying of all trash receptacles
- Provide routine maintenance for any facility needs
- Driving of tractor and wagon
- Ensure safety of campers and property through grounds patrol
- Two staff will alternate between a day shift and a night shift
- You will need to help with dishwashing after some meals.
- Be at least 16 years of age for Jr. High and Junior Camp
- Be at least 19 years of age for Teen Camp
- Exhibit the ability to place the needs of the campers and the camp above their own
- Knowledge of tools and “fix-it” jobs
- Team player that can relate positively to all staff, volunteers and campers
- Assumes all other duties and assignments deemed appropriate by the Camp Director and Program Director
- Aid program staff during activities and be an active part of all camp activities