Number of Staff Required: 1
Enhance the camp experience through leading campers and staff in times of worship and connection with God, through multiple mediums; i.e. Music, art, poetry, visual, video etc. A great chance to help campers experience God through self-expression.
- Lead in times of corporate worship at campfires, during Bible Discovery time and chapels.
- Lead staff during pre-camp in worship times.
- Assumes all other duties and assignments deemed appropriate by the Camp Director and Program Director.
- Aid program staff during activities and be an active part of all camp activities.
- You will need to help with dishwashing after some meals.
- Be at least 16 years of age for Jr. High and Junior Camp.
- Be at least 19 years of age for Teen Camp.
- Interested in developing personal leadership skills.
- Organized with good communication skills.
- Ability to led groups of students in worship.
- Musical ability.
- Able to involve others in the leading of worship.
- Exhibit the ability to place the needs of the campers and the camp above their own.
- Team player that can relate positively to all staff, volunteers and campers.